Each of the following three criteria will be taken into account, in equal parts, by the jury:
- Did the presentation touch upon the relevance of the topic?
2. Comprehension and Content
- Did the presentation provide a clear understanding of the research question?
- Was the presentation clear and well-structured, and was it easy to follow?
- Was the language and terms used appropriate for a non-specialist audience?
- Does the presentation avoid scientific jargon and explain relevant terminology?
3. Engagement and Communication
- Did the presentation create interest or curiosity to know more about the topic?
- Did the presenter convey enthusiasm for her/his topic?
- Did the presenter capture and maintain the audience’s attention?
- Did the presentation offer a clear take-away to the listener?
Jury of the 2nd edition (2018-2019)
To be defined